Welcome to the download page for ClashMEP, the real-time clash detection tool by BuildingSP.
Using this page, you can get an immediate download of ClashMEP and find out information about the current version. Use the links below to install the version appropriate to your version of Revit.
Change Log for ClashMEPThe change log for this version is as follows:
- Version 1.2.56 - ClashMEP public release. Updates include:
- Fixed issue with models not initializing because of duplicate link files.
- Fixed issue with file progress bar not tracking exactly the number of files to init.
- Bulletproofed commands to be inactive if ClashMEP has not been initialized yet.
- Improved initialization - 5x improvement.
- Fixed initialization scraping trying to use documents belonging to other loaded models.
- Improved progress bar for initialization so it displays element process count per file.
- Improved progress bar for regen plenum so it more closely tracks the number of elements processed.
- Version 1.2.55 - ClashMEP internal release for testing.
- Version 1.2.54 - ClashMEP public release. Updates include:
- Temporarily removed the clash between trades command.
- Temporarily disabled pointclouds.
- Added code to recover from failure when reading in data from a Revit element.
- Cleaned up ClashMEP configuration dialog.
- Fixed control panel not updating counts with hide all command.
- Removed visible column and related buttons from control center.
- Improved spatial index to support volumes with a total footprint as large as 9.6 square miles and 50,840 miles high
- Version 1.2.53 - ClashMEP internal release. Updates include:
- Added error message to notify users when clashmep fails due to the detected building shell volume being too large.
- Added clashing element Revit Id in clash export file.
- Added clash level to control center.
- Added missing scrollbars in the control center clash table.
- Added clash and delta clash count in the control center.
- Rearranged help menu.
- Version 1.2.52 - ClashMEP public release. Updates include:
- Changed installer so ClashMEP is enabled by default upon install.
- Fixed issues with regeneration of plenums in GenMEP and initialization in ClashMEP.
- Fixed issue with when clashes are shown on multiple levels.
- Version 1.2.51 - ClashMEP public release. Updates include:
- Fixed initialization exception.
- Version 1.2.50 - ClashMEP internal release. Updates include:
- Per user feedback, added filename in clash control center.
- Added element ID for searching in clash detail (right click).
- Highlighting Revit objects now highlights clashes in control center.
- Version 1.2.49 - ClashMEP internal release. Updates include:
- Re-implemented clash export.
- Implemented clash import.
- Improvements in trade-vs-trade clashes (not yet publicly released).
- Version 1.2.48 - ClashMEP public release. Updates include:
- Implemented a fix to stop exception related to displaying clash solid.
- Refactor reporting for increased speed.
- Version 1.2.47 - ClashMEP previous public release. Updates include:
- Fixed issue with duplicates, revealed through new clash reporting features.
- Fixed exception created during model upgrade cancel.
- Version 1.2.46 - ClashMEP internal release for testing of clash reporting.
- Version 1.2.45 - ClashMEP internal release for testing of clash reporting.
- Version 1.2.44 - ClashMEP public release. Updates include:
- Fixed menu issue related to licensing.
- Added messages for proxy settings.
- Version 1.2.43 - ClashMEP internal release for testing of clash reporting.
- Version 1.2.42 - ClashMEP public download.
Access to Updates
Send an email to email@example.com to be made aware of subsequent versions.
Version 1.2.56 is current as of April 13th, 2017. The current download is 50.5 MB in size.